MCU-Coatings® for Chemical plant application
Every chemical plant has its own specific conditions, exposed to most extreme environmental elements, chemical fumes and salts-complexes, chemical spills and extreme temperature variations from freezing to high heat. MCU-Coatings is based on proprietary resin technology and formulated to be possibly the most resistant coating to atmospheric chemical attack on the market. With only a few of MCU-Coatings products all these different external areas can be protected instead of 20+ various different product and thinners typically needed with traditional coatings. Same MCU-Coatings´ primer goes for all the areas and an MCU-Coatings’ system still gives more as a double life cycle compare to traditional coatings.
For High Heat applications MCU-Coatings offers a 2 layer anticorrosive coating system that protects up to 650°C.
Sweating and Frozen substrates
Specific for gas plants’ sweating and frozen substrates, MCU-Coatings allows you to paint these areas WITHOUT shut down. Even application on 100°C hot surface is allowed with MCU-Miozinc HT.
Imaging the savings!
Pipeline interior and exterior are easy and fast coat-able in 2 or 3 layer systems. Smooth, durable, flexible and abrasion resistant coating will offer long-life cycle protection for your pipes.
In addition to the protection, MCU-Coatings systems offers the easiest application available:
* Can be applied at high humidity (up to 99% RH)
* No dew point restriction on visible dry surfaces (day and night application possible)
* Our Primer MCU-Miozinc® tolerates over-coating old “good” coatings
* Our Primer MCU-Miozinc® tolerates St 2 and St 3, UHP and abrasive prepared surfaces
* Application in cold weather down to minus -15°C and steel temperature up to 70°C
* Superior impact and abrasion resistance
* Excellent long-life flexibility, resisting structural flex
* Excellent adhesion to various substrates
* Can be over-coated within 30-45 minutes of application if when adding MCU-QuickCure
* Proves faster project completion time at lower implementation cost on any project that has to deal with climatic weather restrictions.
* High Heat (HH) coatings up to +650°C